Code d'Or bvba will be referenced as the “seller”.
Code d'Or bvba
Bank account Code d'Or: 737-0199463-74 (KBC)
Bank account IBAN Code d'Or: BE16 7370 1994 6374 (KBC)
VAT number Code d'Or: BE 0479.000.846
Invoices are to be paid cash or by wire transfer within 14 calendar days, in full.
If payment has not reached Code d'Or within 14 calendar days, after a due notice, an intrest of 10% of the open sum will be taken into account, in surplus of an administrative cost of 50 euro for reach reminder.
When cancelling more than 30% of an order, Code d'Or can bill damages for the amount of 10% of the cancelled sum.
If payments do no reach Code d'Or in due time, delivery of parts, time to spend or services can be suspended.
As long as delivered goods are not paid by the client, these good remain property of the seller.
A contract can be cancelled in mutual agreement when said contract can not be fulfilled due to security risks, strikes, failures, attacks, superior power, or other occurrences that impend successful fulfillment by the seller.
Complaints about delivered goods need to reach Code d'Or within 7 calendar days. After this periode, complaints will no longer be accepted.
Payments will mention the invoice number in the payment description. In the case of partial payments or advances, the client will mention the invoice number and the part is being paid in the payment description.
Domain names and hosting packages are tacitly renewed 2 months before their expiration date.
- Prices and parts mentioned on price quotes are valid for a 30-day period.
- If a price quote contains parts like, but not limited to, software or media licenses from a third party, time to spend by a third party, hardware delivered by a third party, services like hosting and domain name registrations provided by a third party – extra terms and conditions from this third party might apply.
- Prices mentioned in price quotes do not take into account possible rights-protected purchased material, like, but not limited to, sound-, movie- and image-fragments. The client is first consulted and has to approve purchases of this nature, and the client will be billed for each of these purchases.
- Injunctions on copyright law or other laws can never be the responsibility of Code d'Or, and the client will always be responsible for these injuctions, and bear it's consequences..
- All prices mentioned in a price quote are exclusive VAT costs, unless explicitly mentioned.
- Price quotes are based on the total amount of parts. Parts of a price quote that are not included in the final assignment that Code d'Or has to implement, do not lower the total price by definition, as some parts might rely on others.
- A price quote needs to be signed by the client or it's representative, with the mention of name and date, and delivered to Code d'Or before it is taken into account as an approved price quote. A price quote becomes an assignment that will be executed by Code d'Or if the client has a double of this price quote, signed by Code d'Or or it's representative, mentioning name and date.
- Potential addition errors can make a price quote display a total sum that is wrong. In that case, the prices of each part are authoritative.
- Parts that are not explicitly mentioned in a price quote, are considered as not being part of that price quote. Therefore, a client will not be able to implicitly demand these non-mentioned parts to be executed by Code d'Or.
- A reduction is always one-time, and the client can not use a reduction as a basis for further reductions on other price quotes in the future.
- An advance of 40% of the total sum detailed as time to spend, including VAT costs, as mentioned in the price quote, will be wired to the Code d'Or account, or the assignment defined in the price quote will not start.
- Code d'Or will require an immediate payment for services and goods delivered by a third party, as to be able to execute payments for these services and goods.
- Code d'Or can only be held responsible for goods Code d'Or has developed or services Code d'Or has delivered. Goods and services delivered by third party providers do not fall under the responsibility of Code d'Or.
- Code d'Or reserves the right to unilaterally refuse to start an assignment defined in an approved price quote, or halt an assignment defined in an approved price quote, if Code d'Or deems the nature or description of that assignment has changed, or changes during the implementation. In that case, only the spent time and delivered goods will be billed to the client.
In case of dispute, only the courts of Gent, Belgium have authority. Only Belgian law is applicable.