Frank's role at Code d'Or
I refer to my work as Technical Project Management, since I'm well aware of the ins and outs of the software written for the projects that we take on. Very often, decisions can be taken on the spot if necessary, making sure that projects advance as quickly as possible. I follow up on quotes, deadlines, project requirements, and make sure everybody understands each other during the course of the assignment. Besides the daily routines for the ongoing projects, I also function as an ad-hoc consultant for several clients, small and large. Clients use me in brainstorms or ask me for proof-of-concepts before next steps are taken. Visit our Interactive Consulting for more info on how you could involve me in your business process, or send me a message.
- Founded Code d'Or in 2004, and incorporated the venture in 2006.
- Headed the Interactive cell at a large public relations company in Belgium until 2006.
- Worked as a developer for several companies, for large and small clients alike.
- Has been freelancing in interactive projects since 1998.
- Autodidact - but actively involved in computers since 1981 - no kidding.
- Graduated in 1996 from HoGent (Gent, Belgium) with a degree in Social Studies.
- Obtained a Master in Modern Arts from the Royal Academy of Arts in Gent, Belgium in 2000.
- › GSM: +32 495 10 57 76
- › Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen De Bock
Senior graphic designer
Karen's role at Code d'Or
My field of expertise is web and GUI design for use in interactive applications, mainly with a focus on browsers as the delivery canvas. I'll design the different pages of your application, and make sure your visitors and clients have an interesting experience when the visit your website. I'll start from your briefing and input - but it does not stop there: I'll request more info, require feedback, and I will challenge you and myself to get more out of a page, tweaking details, without losing the overall picture. Please visit our Design page for more information on how I tackle design assignments, or contact me through the links underneath.
- Has been working fulltime at Code d'Or since 2008
- Is a partner in Code d'Or
- Has been working as a designer and front-end specialist since 2001
- Is interested in design in general, whether it be art, architecture, drawing, photography, ...
- › GSM: +32 496 55 19 79
- › Mail: email@example.com
Guy's role at Code d'Or
Coding, databases and data modelling is what makes my clock tick. I love to spend my days writing code, but I'm also involved in decision making when technology and implementation are concerned. I'm pretty aware of what's going on online and try to follow as much trends, tools and technology news as possible - as it has a direct impact on my day-to-day job. The most fun part of my job? I learn new things every day and you only need a few lines of code to change the world ...
- Worked as developer for a large public relations company in Belgium from 2005 to 2009
- Started his career in a Leuven based advertising agency from 1996 to 2005
- Obtained a Master in Audiovisual Arts at the RITS school in Brussels in 1998
- Gets his panties in a twist when virtual things come together
- › GSM: +32 497 49 85 48
- › Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interactive Designer and Frontend Developer
Renee's role at Code d'Or
Besides helping out with designing graphics and creating layouts for specific content types and pages, I make sure all aspects of a website function consistently throughout all available platforms. I also take care of content updates on the graphic level and will stand guard over the overall look and feel of a website or online application. I'll also help out to optimize page content and navigation, and take care of technical improvements of existing and new projects. JQuery is turning out to be major point of intrest lately, as well as improving overall Photoshop, JS and CSS skills on a daily basis.
- Obtained a Master in Graphic Design Master from the Royal Academy of Arts in Gent, Belgium in 2010.
- Loves to explore new computergames and admire the artwork.
- › GSM: +32 474 35 87 74
- › Mail: email@example.com
Marijke De Vuyst
Marijke's role at Code d'Or
I prefer to see my role within Code d'Or as facilitator of projects, assigning the real work to my colleagues. My main focus is guiding a project from start to finish, always keeping time & budget spent in mind, as well as quality and overall satisfaction. After translating the client requests to detailed briefings, I can count on our internal team of designers and developers to make it happen.
My personal skills lay within Google AdWords, Analytics and Email marketing. Tracking traffic, interactions and conversions bring stars in my eyes, leading to fireworks when I find ways to improve the results.
My personal interests are related to photography, wine & dine's with friends and very recently playing the piano. Next to that I'm all excited about idiot iPhone games and (new) social networks, trying to keep up with trends in the fast moving digital world.
- Google AdWords certified in 2011
- Work experience at client & consulting side since 2008.
- Obtained in 2008 a Master in Communication Management at University of Ghent
- › GSM: +32 473 74 57 69
- › Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jelle De Loecker
Jelle's role at Code d'Or
I'll be helping the team out by diving into the code of new and old projects alike.
I'm always connected, but that does not stop me from enjoying the off-line moments of life.
- Worked as a webmaster for the e-commerce shops of Het Nieuwsblad/De Standaard from 2009 until 2012.
- President of Kipdola Studios vzw, an organisation he co-founded with friends which produces films, video reports, ... to be shown at amateur art festivals.
- › GSM: +32 472 94 86 72
- › Mail: email@example.com
Jyrki De Neve
Jyrki's role at Code d'Or
As Web Developer my task is to support the team in the development of projects. Besides that I want to improve my coding skills in PHP and the related matters.
I like to browse the web to know what's going on in the (virtual) world and to stay informed of the newest technology trends.
In my spare time I love to go to cycling races or watch football on tv.
- Obtained a Postgraduate in IT-Management at the Hogeschool Gent in 2012
- › GSM: +32 474 33 62 25
- › Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elien's role at Code d'Or
My role at Code d'Or will be helping out with designs and slicing. I am multi-interested and always on the lookout for inspiration and eager to learn about design and new techniques, whether it is fun new CSS tricks or new knitting techniques. This I find everywhere around me, walking around in Ghent, in nature, music, books, podcasts, animals, friends ... and of course the internets.
- I studied Graphic design and obtained a Master in Visual arts in 2008, and after various routes, I started a webdesign-course in 2010
- In 2011 I started working at a Graphic design agency where I did all sorts of things, like graphic design, webdesign, stop-motion, paper crafts...
- In my spare time, I keep myself busy with my knitting-project stuff-ed, creating weird looking creatures, and also working on commission.
- › GSM: +32 495 82 66 60
- › Mail: email@example.com
Ewaut Van Gerrewey
Accounting & management assistant
Ewaut's role at Code d'Or
As Accounting & Management Assistant, my role is multifunctional.
I support the team when it comes to all kinds of administrative aspects. Structuring incomes and expenses, organising invoices, and following up on unpaid invoices will also be part of the daily tasks.
I also analyse the results, and try to keep a structured administration. This versatility is what I like about the job.
My interests involve music, tv, travelling (wild camping), outdoor running... Being connected online suits me well, but meeting friends is what I enjoy most.
- Accounting assistant course at Cevora.
- I studied Law at UGent and an MBA at HOGent, but couldn’t finish due to medical reasons.
- › Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manon's role at Code d'Or
As a webdeveloper I like information architecture, and everything that revolves around logic and efficiency. I try to make a 100% sure I write substantial, reusable code instead of coding something that works, but isn't thought through or optimized.
I like to focus more on efficiency, and less on graphics.
Learning is everything. I like to go through life knowing that expanded my knowledge, and therefore broadened my horizons.
In my free time I like to draw and travel, and I am trying to pick up reading again.
- I study Graphical and Digital Media at the Artevelde University College in Mariakerke, Ghent.
- › GSM: +32 470 21 37 20
- › Mail: email@example.com
Kjell's role at Code d'Or
I've always had a big interest in computers and everything computer related, hence my passion for developing websites. Solving problems you've been stuck on for a while can be one of the most satisfying feelings a developer can enjoy.
I also like to build and repair computers, listen to music, play video games, play the guitar and meet with friends.
I hope to learn a lot during my internship at Code d'Or and that I'll be able to successfully contribute to the many projects.
- I study Multimedia Production with proDEV as specialization at Artevelde University College Gent
- › Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org